Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Atheist in Public School


This is Part 2 in my story of growing up atheist in the American school system. Once I get enough of these videos there will be a playlist, I'm sure, but first I need to get all this info out there.

Today's Questions:
1) What religious experiences did you have in Public School?
2) How did you handle them?

------

Update (if you care about the personal mumbo-jumbo)

As some of you may have heard (or even witnessed, if you were in King Heathen's Stickam room with me 2 weekends ago) I destroyed my computer with the help of a glass of wine and was forced to buy a new one (as I needed my eTextbooks on a computer portable enough to come to class with me for midterms last week). Needless to say, I'm spending my time eating Top Ramen instead of going out, and I will be for some time.

Luckily, this means I'll have more time (theoretically) to make videos! Another bonus is that I have a newer version of iMovie now, so I can do lots more fun effects. Obviously, I haven't figured out how to do that yet, but I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment